Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to Beyond Paris Restaurants


Now that my Paris restaurants blog has attained enormous popularity and has reached a level of success that I never could have imagined, drawing hundreds of thousands of visitors in the short one year of its existence, I have decided to begin a companion blog for fathoming other topics related to life in the French capital - shopping, grievances, recipes, anecdotes, FAQs, plumbing repair suggestions (okay, don't hold your breath on that one), and assorted other advice and recommendations.

I was inspired for the first real blog installment by the thread on the Total France website on pickle and chutney recipes to share my own personal favorite recipe for Indian pickles. So, sit back, fire up your laptop, and enjoy your visit to Beyond Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment